Established in 1980, AES CHEMUNEX is the first manufacturer to develop a full line of tools for microbiology laboratories, from sample collection to results.
The company has gained a proven experience in mastering different technologies like flow- and laser scanning cytometry, molecular biology, culture media or metrology. These different technologies are supported by 6 specialized departments. This is the reason why AES CHEMUNEX is considered an expert in all steps of the microbiological analysis
- The first automated preparator for culture media has been designed by AES LABORATOIRE.
- The culture medium ALOA® for Listeria detection has become the mandatory medium of the ISO protocol (EN ISO 11290-1 ans ISO 11290-2).
- SMS® (Simple Method Salmonella): is the first ISO 16140 validated method.
- CHEMUNEX is the worldwide leader of flow cytometry applied to the detection of microorganisms.
- DILUMAT® has become the worldwide reference amongst gravimetric diluters
- SCAN® RDI, the first and only sterility test in real time for the pharmaceutical products control ( some of our customers have received an FDA approval for this application)
AES CHEMUNEX is a company whose expertise enables customers to optimize their analysis in terms of quality of results, speed and traceability.
Our ranges of products allow each microbiology laboratory to benefit from specific solutions whatever its activity (food, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, research and medical laboratories). The products we offer are not only individual pieces of equipment or reagents but are part of a complete solution, the aim of which is to optimize the costs and give you confidence in your results.
When you think of a blender, we have already thought and developed a solution for the whole sample preparation process which includes: the diluent (ready to use or dehydrated), the dilution step (with a diluter that can dispense one or several diluents), the actual blending (with a blender that reduces the blending time and increases the user’s comfort and safety), the blending bags with filter or without, the pipetting solutions, the screening and count steps (specific media for Listeria, Salmonella, Enterobacteriaceae, E.coli…) and also the physical parameters monitoring of instrument parameters (incubators, water baths…).
When you think of a culture media, we have already thought of and developed rapid detection methods (cytometry, PCR…) and sensitive cultures to meet decreasing time to results.
We have developed such an expertise in the industrial microbiology thanks to our experience of almost 30 years and also thanks to innovations from our own laboratories, partners and customers.
From sample collection...
... to final result!